RF Precision Cables, Inc. provides a comprehensive list of coaxial cable assemblies incorporating high quality cable, connectors and heat shrink. All cables go through a detailed assembly process and are tested to assure lasting quality and performance. Our assembly and testing procedures guarantees that each cable provides a clear, strong and stable connection. .
All cable assemblies are manufactured and assembled in Anaheim, California.
Cable types include:
- RG type coaxial cable (RG142, 174, 178, 179, 188, 196, 213, 214, 223, 316, 393, 400, 58, 59, 62)
- Time Microwave LMR series (LMR195, 240, 400, 600, 900),
- Belden series cable (B7806, B7808)
- Commscope series (CNT195, 240)
- SPP (see Low PIM Cable Assemblies for more information)
Connector options include:
All connector and cable types available in male, female, right angle, reverse polarity, and/or bulk-head combinations.
Due to connectors varieties and the endless possibilities in cable assemblies, please give us the opportunity to build the custom cable assembly of your choice. Please call us at (866) 325-1900 or fill out the form below for all questions / quotes, or email Sales@rfprecisioncables.com.